IntroductionThese Website Standard Terms and Conditions contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
Definitions‘Customer’ shall mean any visitor viewing and utilizing the information and/or services provided on www.apartmentservice.com to source or secure serviced accommodation. ‘Provider’ means any persons, company or agent adding and offering property information, availability and/or details on the website including any details of rates, taxes, descriptions, images, videos and other information provided with the intention to attract rentals or ‘Reservation’ sales at their property. ‘TAS’ or ‘The Apartment Service’ are the trading names of Room Space Limited, a company registered in the UK whose registered office address is at 5-6 Francis Grove, London SW19 4DT, England, UK. TAS provides details and information of extended stay hotels, apart-hotels, corporate housing services and serviced apartments for use by Customers. TAS operates the website at www.apartmentservice.com ‘Reservation’ is an agreement between the Customer and the Provider to purchase and for the provision of temporary accommodation on terms specified. Acknowledgement of any online transaction is made by TAS to both the Provider and Customer by e-mail specifying agreed terms and full details of the Reservation. ‘Reservation Confirmation’ is a formal notice from TAS of a rental agreement stating the Providers terms and conditions applicable to the rental agreement.
Customer Terms‘Customers’ understand and agree that:
- Reservation Confirmation advices will advise of any cancellation terms and charges applied by the Provider in the event that the reservation is cancelled.
- The Reservation Confirmation advices and any subsequent amendment advices should be read and checked carefully and in particular regarding costs incurred for any changes to or cancellation of the reservation.
- In proceeding with a reservation the Customer confirms that they have read and understood the implications of any cancellation or charges or fees made by the Provider or TAS. Customers also note that the changing of details, such as arrival or departure dates or extra persons for instance, may incur a change to the rate initially booked but that these costs (unknown at the time of booking) cannot be advised at the time of booking. The Customer has the option to cancel their reservation subject to the terms advised if the amended terms or rates are not acceptable to them.
- Amendments to all reservations will be made by contacting The Apartment Service and confirmation notices of any amendments and resulting charges will be provided as soon as practically possible after the changes and costs have been confirmed with the Provider.
- All cancellations must be made by contacting The Apartment Service in writing and confirmation notices will be sent as soon as practically possible after checking if any charges are to be made by the Provider. Cancellation charges will be notified in all cases.
- In all cases an administration charge of £25.00 plus VAT will be made by The Apartment Service for all cancellations or amendments.
Provider Terms‘Providers’ understand and agree that:
- They offer and provide details & information of their properties to visitors to the TAS website and in TAS’s affiliate programmes at their own discretion.
- The correctness of any information is solely in their control and that they will not make any vague, incorrect or misleading statements regarding their offerings.
- They represent and warrant that they have ownership or are a valid licensee of the copyright of the content and information described in the ‘Provider’ definitions above.
- TAS makes available tools for Providers to create and manage their web pages, participate in marketing initiatives, create a booking engine for both online bookings and for request booking business but that the content is the sole responsibility of the Provider in respect to accuracy and descriptions provided.
- They agree to use their best efforts to resolve disputes where incorrect or inaccurate information provided by them has caused a loss or expense to any Customer.
- They will also advise the Customer of the correct information and compensate the Customer for any shortfall to the extent of the inaccuracy and make every effort to provide or rectify any dispute
- Any amendment or update of information from time to time will not negate an error caused by incorrect information previously provided.
- Providers warrant legal compliance to supply accommodations in their market for our temporary or short term guests in properties and apartments proposed to TAS for rent. Providers are required to complete a verification questionnaire contained within the user area of www.apartmentservice.com, accessed after logging in. It remains the Provider’s responsibility to complete and return the responses requested.
Providers who accept our confirmed booking, also confirm by this action their compliance to all of the required areas of verification. The Global Supply Chain team are available to assist Providers with any queries relating to this aspect
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may 7. cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;