The COVID-19 global pandemic has impacted individuals, families, companies and their staff globally. During this time, TAS remains open for business globally and we have continued to look after travellers and assignees that have continued to travel for business and important key-worker projects.
For TAS, the changes we have activated within our business and supply chain, have been fully aligned with the guidelines issued by public health bodies and UK government. Our business protocols for remote-working are 100% fully implemented and our workforce talent across all business disciplines remain fully operational in all global markets using our cloud-based real time business intelligence systems. We are proud of the flexibility of our teams and technology that join to deliver seamless business continuity. We enjoy daily engagement between our remote teams across the business to ensure we all remain connected and happy as we continue to deliver solutions for our client and guests.
The TAS Global Guest Services and Emergency 24/7 Guest Support remains a service available to any of our current in-house guests worldwide. This service is handled by an empowered team who are trained and able to deal with supporting guests through these uncertain times with the focus always being on our guests´ wellbeing and welfare.
Our operation and touch remain high and all areas of the business remain available and active to ensure continuity and that our global supply chain is ready and compliant to welcome guests. Our supply chain is committed to adhere to newly appointed operational procedures, following the issued guidelines for the sector, in order to be compliant with all the issued advice for COVID-19 protocols. This ensures safety for guests and maintains our operational strength. The guidelines and protocols featured below are reviewed regularly and adjusted accordingly.
- Property management team has a full understanding of all local public health advice
- Fully trained operational teams are operating within any new guidelines
- Staff are provided with relevant equipment in line with the issued guidelines
- Wearing of Personal protection equipment where required
- Management of social distancing within all communal areas
- Clear and consistent communication with guests to minimise interruptions
- Using approved/recommended cleaning products recognised specifically to handle viruses
- Public areas to display hand sanitising stations equipped with wipes or gels
- Reminder notices to be displayed in all public areas for guests regarding measures/observances on property
- Self isolation service delivery process in place and documented
TAS remains available and ready to receive your requirements and our reservations consultants are available to source accommodation for any business trip or assignment globally. Please contact us via Tel: +44 (0) 208 944 1444 option 1 or by email to Globalreservations@apartmentservice.com.
Wishing you safe travels
For further information:
Public Health England: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england
NHS (UK): https://www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
World Health Organisation (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019